Sunday, December 6, 2009

Le Catalogue des Cadeaux pour Femmes d'Apt909

Azul blue aurora borealis crystals with a singlar blue sapphire mounted in the very centre. The mount is designed to let light through as you would a precious stone.
Worn as a choker, it will be stunning! Circa 1950's.



Again, girls
This is collectable there is no more.
$55


A modernist piece from American company Park Lane.
Established in 1955, this company prided itself on producing high fashion jewellery affordably and sold it through the "party plan".
Materials appear to be layers of metals, dipped in bronze or copper + rhodium for goldtones.


An awesome pin, "Big City Skyline" can also be worn as a pendant.
$65



Light skin leather + pony skin purse with brass detail closure.
The leather is carved into patterns, expertly made in Mexico circa 1950's-60's.
Many women collected these souvenir pieces. This one was bought on a trip to Mexico by our friend's grandma.
We loved the bag so we bought it.



I've had a few of these beauties, and this is one of the best.
$75


An amazingly detailed little clutch bag, adorned in tiny seed beads and sequins in beautiful bronze, coffee, shell and gold with a brass zip.
Circa 1920's-30's could be slightly older. But the zip invented mid-1800's wasn't embraced by fashion until 1920's-30's.



Lovely, small, hand strung. No markings but very delicate.
Made as if it were art, not fashion.
$95


Back in the day, we women had some incredible skills. I promise you, this sweet tiny beaded clutch purse, with little navy or gold flowers all over, was made by female hands.
Circa 1940's


Beautiful little work of art.
$85


I love this piece soooo much so I sat with it, I carried it around in my pocket.
Its the perfect little "Happy Pill".
Circa 1940's




In brass, embellished with a little poodle with enamel finish & a pink crystal eye.



It plays music still.
$55


I am in love with the shape of these earrings! It reminds me of shells or the big flowing skirts of flamenco dancers.
These clip-ons were so well made + are in good condition, with a bit of wear (patina). Fab.


Everything about these earrings should have a creator. Signed Hm.An.Enigma
$35


Circa 1970's
Tie pin or hat pin in an acrylic coated photo print surrounded by a heart, all metal rhodium coated goldtone.

Can't you just hear the waves and seagulls...
$20




Classic, collectable vintage.
An initial pin, very well made with actual tiny pins holding the piece together.
Circa1940's


"A.M.T."
$55


These pierced earrings bear the image of the godess the ancient Egyptians called "Ba". She symbolized in essence, your personality that continues after death. In the day the Ba would make itself useful, then at night return to the rightful owners tomb.
An amazing prospect!


A very beautiful adornment!
$40



An excellent piece for the love that has everything, a Rhodium plated circa 1970's key chain. Detailed with huge crystals at each end. One end unscrews, keys slip-on.
I think this fab!



A piece great for a guy or girl.
$40


Cameo screw-on earrings circa 1930's-40's.
Brass backs with a bake-a-lite nicely detailed profile cameo in black & cream.


Tres romantique!
$75



A very elegant pin!
Brass filigree background, red enamelling flanks a great orange coloured resin stone.


Circa 1930's
$75

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hhhhhhhhhhhhhh,

Now i am relaxing because see after these jeweleries.
925 sterling silver

Unknown said...

od on their own initiative, can temporarily ease the atmosphere, after all, not just home to get a clear idea of each person's temperament at home, not good with their own the patience to.Besides her there are conflicting Christian louboutin salewith the previous sink, trying to find fault with her own doing, live naturally want to live the comfortable joy, to lay the matter sorted out at home relationship, than with a C

a book, I have to go to get home, but I still don't have a knock on the door, because I know uncle will lend me, so I feel shame, then I will go to our class a boy, his family is very rich, he has been after me, but I think he is ugly, refused to give him a good look. I called him out, he be overwhelmed by an unexpected favour, I said I will now and you, with your date. Whatever you want, but in

noticed by Zheng Dongni the tears on theChristian Louboutin Women's Sandals face, she held out her arms to exaggeration in flutter in the past:" sister --" I am grabbed her arm:" a bit lighter, not like before the tactlessly or indiscreetly." Nanyin immediately on the face by a layer of surprises lit."" Really?" She cried," I shall soon be when aunt, right, sister?" I nodded, but Zheng Dongni still dumb as a wooden chicken. Nanyin

is words, I haven't changed a word." She was all sad and sweet," you haven't seen it West decide? Of course, your mom and dad are engineers, is a culture of educated people, West decide you know. When IChristian Louboutin Women's Flats was young I have envy you, I envy you having a pair of so love mom and Dad, I really want to be with you. They are doing the orphans, I don't care, because your mother and father of orphans do not

xiaochibei said...

I'm the kind of person to wear the real version.便宜购物"As a first year Art Historian, my seminars on 'repro
mation, munitions, women and drugs.When the night comes, here is not like the other Las Vegas as unable to hold oneself back corner, the flashing neon lights welcome 省钱网visitors and see them off to arouse people s attention. But deliberately maintained in the dark rare quiet.All this time the people near 便宜货the auction to accept strict row difference. Only the identified with